Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today is Tuesday...And That Was a Bad Title

Hello All,
Tuesday. I've had a terrible sore throat for the past 2 days. I've had to stay home, but I can't do workbooks and my brain feels all foggy. I"m watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban as I write this. Harry just used the One-Eyed Witch passageway to get to Honeydukes.
Weekend was good. I am part of a theater company, so I spent all of Saturday and Sunday there. It was really tiring. We're doing Christmas Foswizzle in December, Annie in January, Honk in April, The Wedding Singer in June, and Into the Woods in August. The Christmas Foswizzle is the Christmas Carol, Steve(the choreographer and director) just calls it the Christmas Foswizzle. We're only preparing for the Christmas Foswizzle right now, and it's less of a play and more of an opera-like thing. There literally isn't a script and just the score. And it's about 500 pages long and I have to memorize it!
I saw some kids that go to the school I used to go to. I never really liked them, but I said hi to them and they said hi back. It was just like old times. They acted like I was
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

1 comment: