Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Now...And I'm Still Sick

Hullo Readers of This Blog,
Yep, that's definitely the one. I'm sick again today. The sore throat is mostly gone, it just hurts when I swallow. The coughing is worse. My mom called the doctors office and they said that it wasn't whipping cough or step, so I hope I'll be better tomorrow. My classes at home-school co op for Fridays are:
Physics
Mandarin
Drama
Statistics
Also, this Friday I coincidentally also have Christmas Foswizzle practice(see posts below), which I'm excited and sad about, because it's usually just the weekend, and my friend Raven and I were going to go to this really cool zombie walk thing, where you meet a bunch of people somewhere, and dress up like zombies, and then you walk around the streets and pretend to be a zombie. It's really fun, and we were going to watch some Doctor Who afterwards(another obsession).
Last night the presidential debate was on. It was a load of rubbish, I thought. Anyways, before it I watched the Vincent Van Gogh episode of Doctor Who. I'm pretty sure, I've already seen it, but it was still brilliant.
Harry just tried on the invisibility cloak. If I had one of those, you wouldn't have to ignore me, I'd be That Girl You Can't See, but instead I'm
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment