Friday, September 28, 2012

Applefest

Hello All,
Applefest is here. Let me try that again. APPLEFEST IS HERE! I'm so excited. Sure. Believe that if you want. Don't get me wrong, I like Applefest, but...I dunno. One of my friend's mom gave me mom tickets to a concert tonight, and I'm looking forward to that. Applefest also means today I'll probably eat some type of food from a street vendor. No complaints there.
At the library again. That's where almost all of my blogpost have come from and probably will come from. The time alottment on the kids computer is 65 minutes, but I figured out that there are Rosetta Stone computers in the back. And even though it says there's no internet acess, there's always internet if you know how to find it. And it's quieter back here, so no one bothers me. I'm really good with computers. I really understand them. A lot better than I understand most people anyway. I love designing wearable computers. They're so much fun, especially glasses and wristbands. I'll  try to upload a picture later.
I have to go now. I'll try to be back later. Evil librarian is coming towards me to reshelve books. If she catches me, I'll be permanently dubbed
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment