Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Been A Long Time...

S'up Peeps,
Ugh. Definitely not. Haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy. Sorry. Although, I doubt anyone looked at my blog in the past year. 
I'm packing to go to Chicago. My Grandfather just got out of the hospital, so I'm going to visit him. While I'm there, I'll probably go to the Rock and Role Hall of Fame. I'm also going to go to my Uncle Ron's and Aunt Judy's. They don't have any kids, but they had a paralet named Parita[Skeeter] who died less than a week ago from either a stroke or a neurological problem. She was spoiled too, she was never in a bird cage, and got baths every other day, and ate popcorn and fruit and pizza and was more like a person than a bird. Aunt 
Judy treated Parita like her kid. They also have 3 nephews, Zach, Josh, and Jacob. Jacob's my best friend, but he lives in Chicago, so we usually see each other twice a year. Since I'm going randomly, I'm just going to show up at his house like last time. Every time I come randomly, I tell his parents, but not him, and then I ring the doorbell. I think, this time, I going to come before school gets out for the day, and hide in his room, and then when Jake gets home, he always comes straight up to play on the computer(his mom thinks he's doing homework) and then I'm gonna scare the living daylights out of him!
Ha!
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment