Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm Back

Hullo Loyal Readers of This Blog,
I'm back at my usual place of blogging: the Rosetta Stone library computers. The cough is still terrible, but other than that I'm okay.
My brother's birthday is coming up. I just bought him his present. I'll tell you all what it is after I give it to him. He has no idea i even have a blog, but just to be safe I'll tell later.
Weird dream last night. I don't remember all of it, but I do remember this 5 year old boy that is this friend of mine's little brother. Anyway, he was sitting on my couch, and then he was swimming in maggots. It was really odd. But then he started screaming, "Look, they're baby rats!" Really strange, right?
Why does no one do old stuff anymore? I feel like I'm the only person who plays dragonfable anymore. My friend Julia doesn't know who Tony Stark is! And, the other day, I made an X-Men reference, and NO ONE got it. It made me feel kind of old. Even though the people were all older than me.
Darn. Librarian caught me. Had to switch computers. It was one of the crabby ones, but she honestly thought that I didn't know it was a Rosetta Stone computer. I'll have to be more careful in the future.
I'm finding that I am really enjoying having a blog. Thank you all for reading. It means so much to
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment