Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guess What, It's Still Wednesday!

Hello Loyal Readers of This Blog,
Huh. I think I like that one the best. The other ones have been fairly normal, and that was out of the ordinary. Hello Loyal Readers of This Blog. Wait! I know how to perfect it.
Hullo Loyal Readers of This Blog,
Yes! That is the finishing touch.
Still sick. Symptoms: throat burning, stomachache, head hurts, swollen glands, runny nose, coughing nonstop. My nose is almost always running, but now it doesn't stop and there's a ton of snot. Yes, I said snot. Snot. SNOT!
I watched 3 more Doctor Whos. Whos? Anyway, I was only going to watch one, but then my mom tried to get me to eat something, so I told her I would when I got up. So I watched another. Actually I watched half of it, but my mom figured out what I was doing, and made me eat a shiitake mushroom. (That is the correct spelling, but blogspot says it's wrong. Weird) Don't get me wrong, I like shiitakees,(I am having a problem with plurals today.) but I wasn't really hungry, even though I haven't eaten anything since Monday. Oh, so then my brother got home and his finger hurt so, so much (in case you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm) that he just couldn't go to the YMCA to play basketball. So I went upstairs and watched it on my mom's ipod touch. But then it was a to be continued episode, so I got carried away again and watched the part two. The ones I watched were from the eleventh Doctor, and it was 
  1. Amy's Choice
  2. The Hungry Earth
  3. Cold Blood
The first one was this creepy episode where Amy, the Doctor, and Rory couldn't figure out which universe they kept waking up/falling asleep into a different dimension, and they couldn't figure out which one was a dream and which one was reality. In the second and third one, it was the year 2015 and these people were drilling 21 kilometers into the Earth, and they accidentally woke up an ancient race of lizard people which wants to wipe the human race off the world.
I've been writing a lot in my novel. I'm writing a novel called moonrush. I'll make a blog post about it later. If you ever want to spot me on the street, look for a my mom's jean jacket I always wear, my combat boots I got off a free blanket on the side of the road, and a journal that contains my novel. But if you do manage to spot me, trust me, I'll be
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment