Wednesday, October 3, 2012

And Now Today is Wednesday...Also A Bad Title

Hey Everyone,
Sick again today. I hope it's not whooping cough, I had it last year and it was terrible! I feel really nasty too. I've barely eaten anything in the past three days, and so far I've watched:
1 Doctor Who
3 How to Rock
2 Big Time Rush
2 Kickin It
8 Sparticle Mystery
1 Night at the Museum: Smithsonian
2 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
1 Battlestar Gallactica
2 Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman
I'll probably watch another Harry Potter later. Either the 1st or the 4th. Or both. Or the 5th. I have an obsession, okay? The books I have read are:
The Unwanteds
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Gone
Hunger
Plague
I get a little carried away when I have too much time on my hands, I guess.
I recently started playing saxaphone. I'm really good at it too, it's kind of easy since I play clarinet. And a little trumpet. And piano. And 8 years violin. And some flute. I like music! (Wow, that was a really bad defense.)
The Sparticle Mystery is on netflix. It's a really good series, but it's a lot like the Gone Series. And the Gone Series was written first.
Gone Series:                                           Sparticle Mystery:
Everyone older than 14 disappears             Everyone older than 14 disappears
Kids start developing powers                    Reese start developing powers all?
Sam leads everyone                                Sadiq leads everyone
Sam likes Astrid                                     Sadiq likes Kat
Bullies are ruling the world                      Bullies are ruling the world
Gangs are being formed                          Gangs are being formed
Freaks against normals                           Holly against Reese
Walls surrounding them                          Whole world without adults
Don't know what happened to the adults  Adults went to alternate dimension
15th birthday you disappear                   No one knows
Orc (You don't get it until you read it)     Callum (ditto)
I think the season finale is going to be really good anyway!
Please comment so I know you've read
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment