Monday, September 24, 2012

First Post

Hi everyone,
First blog post. Cool. Welcome to That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know. I couldn't think of a title, and I don't like contemplating things for too long, so I went with that. There wasn't a lot of other ideas. Is the backspace key broken yet? I hope not; it's library property. The librarians here aren't like librarians in books and stuff, they aren't that old, but they're really fidgety and make a big deal out of everything. Wow. Did you know that when you type and the word ends on the end of the page if you press space it doesn't show up. I never knew that. I'm a writer, but I do most of my stuff in journals, ever since I was 6 and started a really good book on the computer, and, when I was halfway through, logged in to work on it and the computer (that I had been using for 3 or 4 months) opened up the document and then the page was blank. I tried everything, and trust me, I live on computers, but nothing worked. It was really upsetting, especially as a six year old. Over the years I've calmed down about it a little, but I still never use computers for huge things like novels and stuff. Librarian is shooting me with lasers from her eyes. Relax, lady, I have 24 more minutes on the timer.
So, for the blog, I'll try to post an entry every few days. When, I find quotes that I really like, I'll put them on here with a little biography of the person's life. I'll also put on some cool facts and instructions when I fond one's I like, even though no one else will be at all interested.
After all, I'm That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment