Friday, November 30, 2012

Last Day of November

Hi Guys,
I'm so tired. Today is the last day of November, which means it's also the last day of NaNoWriMo. I probably shouldn't be posting this, I'm still 5,909 words from being done. I've really made a big difference with my writing in the last few days. I invite you to look at my stats here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/sadielaine/novels/the-sentimental-journey-of-a-yellow-truck/stats 
Christmas Foswizzle practice is going really good. I'm wearing the Christmas Carol shirt right now. Come see it on December 15th, 2:00 and 7:00, and December 16 at 2:00. We've put a lot of work into it; it's going to be amazing!
Today is the last day of NaNoWriMo, and it's also my make up session of Act Out New York, this really cool acting class I've been taking. I posted about it earlier. The teacher, (Darcy) is awesome. She has a great tattoo on her wrist, and if I ever get a tattoo, I am going to get something very similar. Hers is the words Now Peter! in fancy lettering on her wrist. It's from Peter Pan, which she says is her favorite novel. 
Bye,
Best of luck on whatever you're doing today and tomorrow and for the res of your life from
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment