Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi...Again

Hello People of the World,
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been SO busy. Between Christmas Foswizzle, going to Chicago, Halloween, dance, music lessons, and all that other stuff, I have no time. 
I'm doing NaNoWriMo (NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth) this year, and last night I stayed up until 3:30AM working on my novel (you can start at midnight Nov.) and then this morning  had to get up at 6:30AM to got to an orthodontist appointment. I got more stuffs on, and my mouth is still killing me 6 aspirins later.
The whole write a novel in a month thing has got me really busy, so I probably won't be able to post in a while. If you see a weird looking girl with messy hair and odd shoes and...unusual clothes, whose frantically writing in a journal as she walks, remember: before you say hi, there's a reason she's known as
That Girl You See And Pretend You Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment